WHO IS RESTORED LIVES FOR?
This course is for those who are separated, those who are currently going through a divorce, or those who are already divorced, whether recent or at any time in the past. The course, while based on Christian principles, is relevant and helpful for anyone with or without a Christian faith or church background. Restored Lives is both practical and supportive, giving any separated or divorced person the opportunity to discuss the challenges they are facing and the tools to deal with these effectively.
WHAT DOES RESTORED LIVES COVER?
Topics covered include:
• Facing the Effects of Separation and Divorce
• The Importance of Good Communication
• Resolving Conflict
• Divorce – The Legal Issues
• Parenting Issues
• Moving Forward with Hope
The evenings will involve a talk, with opportunities for discussion in small groups. The small groups are led by people who have gone through divorce themselves. The setting is welcoming, relaxed and unthreatening.
1. If you are seeing a therapist or taking medication prescribed by your doctor, please discuss your participation on this course with them. The material addresses the hard issues that arise on separation and divorce and may be challenging.
2. While many people find a group environment helpful and supportive, it may not be appropriate for everyone. If you have any concerns about this, please contact the course leader.
Please let us know if child care is a concern for you as we may be able to help.
If you would like to join the course please email Deb on email@example.com